Perfect reel for musky and big fish! The battle-tested Daiwa Lexa Reel has been upgraded and reintroduced as the all new Lexa HD to offer the ultimate in heavy-duty performance. An all new upgraded Clutch System has been beefed up specifically to handle the rigors of big bait fishing. A new All Grease Bearing System keeps the reel smooth and silent without sacrificing freespool or distance. The Lexa HD comes complete with stainless steel drive gear and pinion gear, aluminum frame and side plate, and an extended counterbalanced handle for maximum power and torque. Additionally, the 300 size has a redesigned frame for an added level of compactness and palmability.
• Redesigned heavy-duty clutch system
• All grease bearing system
• Stainless steel drive gear and pinion gear
• 7-bearing system (6CRBB +1RB)
• EVA custom handle knob
• Ultimate tournament carbon drag (UTD) with up to 22 lbs. of drag
• Swept handle with weight-reducing cutouts
• Size 300 Handle Length: 100mm
• Aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
• Magforce cast control
Model Number: LX-HD300H-P
Bearings: 6 CRBB + 1 RB
Gear Ratio: 6.3:1
Line Per Turn: 28.8"
Weight: 12.3 oz.
Mono Capacity (lb. test / yards): 12/240, 14/190
J-Braid Capacity (lb. test / yards): 30/240, 40/180
Drag Max: 22 lbs.
Upgraded clutch system to handle big bait fishing
All grease bearing system keeps the reel running smoothly
Extended counterbalanced handle for max power and torque
Redesigned 300 frame is compact and palmable
Ultimate tournament carbon drag with up to 22 lbs. of drag